The ENT Consultancy runs Paediatric and Adult clinics at The Forbury Clinic from Monday to Friday. Evening appointments are available most days. Hearing tests are available at all clinics. We are able to offer Ultrasound investigations at The Forbury Clinic but our CT and MRI facilities are currently at one of the local private hospitals. If you require a scan, you may need a further appointment. We also see private patients at clinics in Henley, Wallingford and the West Berkshire Community Hospital, Thatcham.
- Every clinic is equipped with the latest equipment allowing examination of the ENT system with state of the art endoscopes and microscopes.
- We run specialist clinics for snoring, allergy, ear care and transnasal oesophagoscopy for the investigation of swallowing and acid reflux disorders.
- We are supported by skilled nursing staff and audiologists; our secretarial staff are on hand to arrange convenient follow-up appointments and to book dates for surgery if necessary.
- Sufficient clinics are run to minimise the time you need to wait for an out-patient appointment to see one of our specialists.
- Usually we would require a letter of referral from your GP. Many health insurance companies require this before they agree to pay for treatment.